Monday, April 23, 2012

Darling, Please Don't Leave Me

Darling, if time can go back elsewhere,

Like a smile during winter snow,
I'd be there all the time with you,
Love and kisses written once more,
Please remember this,
A song in the middle of the night,
Beneath the dance of fire flies,
Your heart within the moonlight,
Darling, please don't leave me,
A silence in the ice that frozen,
Where the soul of dreams deserve more,
And here I am waiting for you, once again.


Darling, ...
Please don't leave me

I Love You

Beneath the heavenly rain, across the bridge, we should, where the river describes my desire for you ....


Baby, all this time, I want to say,
I want to write our love story,
Like a rainbow that full of colors,
A bright sky is not enough to embrace us,
Baby, even just one night,
Where our memories play within the past,
Just as your smile to the bottom of this heart,
Say nothing , 'coz love is a light,
Baby, all I need is you,
You and me , fulfill to the last of love,
Like white sands that bring peace,
I love you,
I want you,
All my everything is you ....

Your Eyes, Your Smile

When I close my eyes, I believe that you are standing in front of me with smile, my love story beneath time and memories !

Tell this to the trees that waving,
I will come, even more for the sake of love,
As long as this love still exist inside,
I will wait, 'till my life is dreaming,
Just as the lotus bloom, beneath the moonlight,
Where the silent of night lighten me a bit,
My dearest lullaby, you are my life,
My everything in every move,
Your eyes, your smile, fulfills my dreams,
Like the stars in faraway places,
But stays in every room of love,
Our love ....

PS: I love you so much

Please Come Back To Me

Between that trees, where our joyful moment plays as a part of endless love . You hold my hands, and we laugh together, upon a rainy day...

Darling, as the rhythm goes by with the flow of love,
All brightest moment that I've wrote, only for you,
Will it be a story of lovers between time ?,
Darling, my own heart desires for the smile of you,
Like a flower in the desert, a river that flows,
As the stars changing through the high place,
I can't help myself out of this,
Please come back to me,
We shall create another story of us,
Through the morning and ends in our heart,
Under the moonlight,
Where our hands joined together, a lover's kiss.

It's true !!
I can't live without you, baby,
Even this heart is burned under fire,
Still there is a love for you in eternity...

A White Lily

That afternoon whenever the trees waving through the wind, behind the green grass, this love never dies !

A white lily,
Among the dust and every kind of love,
A splash of destiny and all dreams come true,
Where butterflies dancing with the song of eternity,
As the rhythm of life flows within the spring season,
This love shines to the very last moment,
A white lily,
Didn't you hear my heart's beat ?,
Whenever I hold you tight,
As if the sun is my every desire in the sky,
Because of you, I want to live a thousand more,
Watching every smile that you have.


Hold my hands, we'll see fire flies dancing under the moon at night, where your name upon it.

Baby, Please Don't Leave Me

Between wild roses, where two butterflies seem to reach their perfection in love, and whenever the sound of river is a sign that you'll leave me forever

Baby, as if you can understand,
Flew like a dove, and grew like a lily,
Our love is our boundary,
As long as this heart can stand,
I'll take you to the glory of morning,
Watching our names written in the sky above,
Like a love story and dreaming,
Baby, please don't leave me,
Even the night is gone,
You are still live inside

Everyday I watched you smile, but now is no more. Tears and memories with you always in my heart and mind.

Baby, You are My Only Life

Because of you, that have made the rainbow still shines its precious moment...


This love will stays longer,
This heart is gonna be stronger,
As long as horizon that ends,
And my wishes are flying to heavens,
Baby, you are my only life,
Were and always be,
Like a winter storm, my desire for you inside,
A dream come true,
Never dies and believe,
You are my smile in the shadows,
With you, I found miracles.


PS: always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment